roller-coaster

Vulnerability scares me, the feeling of being exposed to the elements, the thought of my wounds being infected by the poison of harshness and judgement. Even so, like a sunflower to the sun, I get sucked into it. Although aware of the crashing pain and numbness that ensues from the infection, I am foolish enough to let people in. It is this insanity on the part of us mortal beings that leads to our doom I guess. We could all revel in our isolation, where each day is not a roller coaster of emotions threatening to crash and bring us doom. But nope, we say, "bring it on', raise our arms and scream in exaltation and flourish in the thrill of it all, till it's time for the next victims to hop on this Roller-coaster of doom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moths to a flame

Dreaming about the dreaming spires

love at first sight, they say