Writer's block

Woke up today to the usual grey sky I am growing accustomed to. The snow had all melted away, like it never even graced the Manchester horizon.

And like the sky and the damp grounds, I too continue to be in a sour and bleak mood. Might have something to do with the fact that my personal statement is not shaping up to be what I want. A frustrating ordeal.

Made me realise all over again, how we are all puppets, wanting to be recognised for what we are, for the things we are good at, for our strengths and weaknesses. We struggle with our daily chores, we face our fears and insecurities, and yet we want the world to think us to be something more.

The human mind continues to baffle me, with its many layers and levels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moths to a flame

love at first sight, they say